nChain chief Mr. Craig Wright, the creator of blockchain coin, is not backing down from his statement that he is the real creator of cryptocurrency bitcoin. On 19th December 2019, he reveals a document claiming the origins of Satoshi Nakamoto’s name. The interview was published by industry news outlet modern consensus. And the reports represent an article from a digital database of academic journals on 5th January of 2008. Therefore, the article of JSTOR is related to a person named ‘Tominaga Nakamoto’ living in Japan. Tominaga Nakamoto lives in japan from 1715 to 1746.
The document showed by Craig wright has some handwritten notes which compare Tominaga Nakamoto as Adam smith of Japan. Wright says in the interview that he choose the name Nakamoto to honor the Japanese Adam smith Tominaga Nakamoto. Hence, he also stated that Tominaga Nakamoto is the real inspiration behind the famous name of Satoshi Nakamoto in the Crypto-currency community.
- Wright says that he accessed the article of JSTOR before six months of publishing of bitcoin white paper on 1st May of 2008.
- Wright told the interviewer with a little laugh. “Tominaga Nakamoto’s character was upright and quite but impatient, and it sounds like my character.”
To know updates about blockchain visit: https://www.infotreee.com/the-blockchain-transactions-will-be-more-secure-now/ .
JSTOR Article compares Nakamoto as Adam Smith
According to the article of JSTOR, Nakamoto “Japanese Adam smith” and known as the father of modern economics. According to some handwritten notes at the time when feudal ruler Shogun was facing a financial and economic crisis. He helped shogun to get out of that crisis with his great commercial ideas.
What Wright Said about cryptocurrency bitcoin:
- Wright says the economic ideas of Nakamoto were the reason for the name Satoshi Nakamoto. The first word of this name Satoshi means “intelligent learning” that helps one to access the knowledge conquered by his ancestors.
- When Wright was claiming for Satoshi Nakamoto, he also told the plaintiff that he was not able to finance $3.7 billion for the settlement of the case that David Kleiman initiated against him to be one of the first developers behind Bitcoin.
- David Kleiman died in the year 2013, and he was a cybersecurity expert at cryptocurrency bitcoin. So, many of the people of the community also believe that he was one of the first developers of blockchain technology. According to those people, Craig Wright is not the real creator of Bitcoin.
- David Kleiman’Kleiman’ s brother Ira Kleiman initiated the case accusing Wright of stealing the bitcoins worth over $5 million after the death of David Kleiman. Hence, the case was launched in February of 2018.
Craig Wright is trying his best to prove that the case by Ira Klieman is absolutely a bluff. And he is the real creator of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. He stated in the interview that his character is similar to Tominaga Nakamoto, and he also has some brilliant economics ideas like Nakamoto. Therefore, The time-stamped document from JSTOR is supposed to prove the origin of Satoshi Nakamoto, but the people are finding it too blurry way to decide.